Exactly... And why is that? What percentage of this didn't happen because of the intelligencia currently running the State Dept. For all the good it's doing - he should nix that too.
You know what, if you try to reenact what the woman says happened, it doesn't work. If you are in the driver's seat of a car, you can't reach for someone's head AND 'genitals' at the same time. It would be VERY awkward if you are trying to use your left hand to reach over for their head while grabbing at their 'genitals'.
You wrote that you think Herman Cain is a lech. Based on what, exactly? Your personal experience? So you project your personal incident on to a presidential candidate and I am supposed to listen? I don't think so.
"He was wearing a suit jacket with no shirt and no pants or underwear, only wing tipped shoes...." I have been laughing now for two solid minutes. This is priceless. ;)
He wasn't attacked just because his opinion is different. Did you read some of them? Some aren't even accurate.
That's the type of vetting and discussion we should be having-all overshadowed by allegation and innuendo.
Like I said above, you guys get together and put up a similar list for Paul, Romney and Perry or any of the candidates for that matter. I bet you won't do it because you like them.
They should be - but how can any of the candidates do that. Is this a standard that should only be applied to a single candidate?
Well - I'm not paid - actually take time away from my business so I can persuade others towards liberty.
I think it is impossible not to offend someone by pointing out the negatives of their heroes. Your position on this would make it impossible not to persuade you away from Herman and towards someone with a better solution. It's an unreasonable position.
Poke some holes in the liberty ship. If there are errors and problems - they can't be fixed unless someone points them out.
I don't like the sexual harassment discourse - but there's a lot of smoke - there. It's not a "political issue" as much as it is a character issue - but I think the political issues should receive front burner discussion. Once they have been ironed out - then we move on to the character issues. Leaders need to be honorable - don't you agree?
The problem with Ron Paul isn't his logic, It's his lack of sense of humor. This unfortunately is a popularity contest, and people who have life in their voice will win the people's vote. Ron paul has extremely sound logic and watching him in the debate is refreshing. But the true test of a leader or any person really is can they make things go right? Ron paul is very smart and philosophically superior in the realm of ideas to the other candidates, but why can't he wrap his head around what it takes to get wide support? He has his own demons he's battling. I have an opinion one of the greatest things he can do to win greater support is to learn how to make a crowd laugh with him. He has my support if he get's the nomination. But until then my money is with Cain, because he can get votes and hes not a hallow politician like Romney. Mark my words as soon as the Republican primary is over Romney will ditch his conservative rhetoric and go independent because it seems easier, and he doesn't have a strong back bone.
Yep I had you pegged. A Ron Paul guy. No thanks there Dave. There's something wrong with you. Geez Louise.
"I've a boyfriend" means lets have a 3 way. "Take me back to my hotel" means lets get more comfortable.
I can't vote in your election as I am Canadian. My whole point is (as many others have made) is that these stories about Obama were glossed over during the 2008 election. Obama had less experience in the real world than Herman Cain has and again, that was glossed over all in the name of hope and change.
I agree totally-this issue clouds the other issues, the real issues, the serious issues. What it is doing is passing judgement on someone who has not been found guilty nor has been charged with anything and in the process muddying the waters for future candidates, ones who can make a difference to set their foot in the political ring. It's one thing to "vet" a candidate on the issues, it's another to crucify them all in the name of winning votes.
Actually - I'm posting issues - not smears. Candidates should be vetted on not only their talk - but also their walk. So - Rshill7 - what would you prefer I say.... vote for Ron Paul because I like him? I've listed off policy issues as a reason for voting for Ron Paul a million times on here. For some reason - those with blinders on can't use positive issues to vote for someone else. That's why "attack ads" work unfortunately.
So - if you're a so much a Cain supporter - defend him. Give me positives to vote for. Show me where the above research is wrong and that the issues presented are something that we shouldn't be concerned with.
If I were a 1 issue voter - it would be the Federal Reserve - but most eyes seem to glaze over when you talk about monetary policy. Without an economy - none of the other issues matter - BUT - some people don't get it.
A man sexually assaulted you therefore all men are sexual deviants? It's time to let that false belief go. Now it makes sense why you have been so hard on Cain.
It's almost like Ryan Secrest is creating another Kardashian show and the media is in on it. Yes we are all fooled...NOT
Notice - none of the reasons listed here include the allegations. These other reasons are far more important and should be the issues that are discussed.
30 Solid Reasons Why Herman Cain can't Win
1) The investigation into election and campaign fund and law violations....
2) Bankrupting employee pensions at Aquila and getting sued for it.
3) Endorsing Alan Greenspan architect of the Real Estate Bubble.
4) Funneling over 100k in individual campaign donations to his company to purchase his book.
5) Not knowing China had nuclear weapons - whooops!
6) Godfather success story is based on his laying off 300 employees and closing 1/3 of the stores. The company never had growth or expansion afterward, it even lost 50% of its sales. How is that for success?
7) Breaking FEC laws on allowing a non profit to use funds for political purposes.
8) Dismissing the 08 downturn of the economy and then endorsing a stock during the downturn that lost 80% of its value costing investors hundreds of thousands $$
9) Donated to Mitt Romney's 08 campaign and actively worked promoting Romney. Stating openly he would willingly be Romney's VP.
10) Altered his "tax" plan to allow for hedge funds to make more.
11) Wants a gradual 23% unconstitutional national sales tax.
12) Pulling the race card 3x's - Blaming others for his personal drama
13) Not wanting to audit the Federal Reserve
14) Voting for Clinton and Lunching with Henry Kissinger
15) Twisting and flipping on the issues till we are dizzy
16) Not knowing how to amend the Constitution
17) No Military, foreign policy or law/court background what so ever.
18) Border security is something to joke about and his border security plan mirrors Rick Perry's down to the "Boots on the Ground Stance"
19) Proposing Opportunity Zones where SOME Americans will be exempt from Income Tax
20) Surrounding himself in his personal life with long term staunch Democrats which support Barack Obama.
21) An Economic plan that mirrors one in SIM CITY video game
22) Being Anti Abortion - making it illegal BUT advocating Pro-Choice - it is the woman's right to choose (I still haven't figured this one out). - So it would be illegal but it would be ok if the woman chose to do it..?? HUH?
23) Was against a flat tax before he was for it
24) Backed by the Koch brothers
25) Represented Whirlpool at a Security & Peace Partnership (North American Union) summit in Canada in 2007
26) He supported TARP
27) He supports the UN-Constitutional Patriot Act
28) Herman Cain's 999 tax plan is revenue neutral, no tax-revenue will be lost, no spending will be cut, and the burden will be shifted from the wealthy to the middle-class
29) Bloomberg investigation alleges Koch subsidiaries paid bribes, sold to Iran (illegal trade)
30) His blatant flip-flop away from the Constitution with the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki. First he believed al-Awlaki deserved a trial, then he fully supported his assassination without an indictment or any form of due process.
RESEARCH YOUR CANDIDATE MORE!!
Thank you for your information, but I am going to tell you one last time - RON PAUL IS NOT GOING TO WIN. Okay, now go ahead with your day...
Bill keep on believing the lame stream media. You will go far. Why don't you make a list for Romney, Perry and Ron Paul? I'll be waiting.
oh I'm so glad you convinced me how horrible Herman Cain is.
I guess now I have to vote for Ron "let's offer our friendship to Iran" Paul. Or Ron "I don't care if Iran has nukes" Paul. Or Ron "I'll never win an election even though my fans keep skewing online polls" Paul.
Nevermind. I'm back on the Cain Train. Toot Toot!
How was Kadaffi (sp?) persuaded to give up his nuclear endeavors?
What was more effective in Vietnam - the war or the subsequent interaction and trading?
What has been most effective and pro-western in the Korea's? Trade and influence with the South - or sanctions against the north?
Think of the most pro-western Islamic country in the middle east - and ask yourself why are they pro-western?
Paul's answers and solutions are reasonable and proven effective in history.
Short of all out war - failures from the sanction/enemy perspective have always failed to bring about a successful foreign policy relationship.
For instance - following World War I - conquering nations imposed strong sanctions against Germany - Hitler came out of it and so did WWII.
WWII - subsequent war foreign policy encouraged trade and friendship and we end up with two of our current strongest allies in the world (Germany and Japan). Although still communist - strong trade and friendship with China has brought them to be very pro-western - and the greatest enhancements of personal liberty have come from shaming them within the relationship.
Scoop - the bridge is out and the Cain Train is going over the edge. Seriously consider the research done above and reconsider. The tooting doesn't alter the physics.
Man, these guys totally eviscerate the cosmic red flag Gloria Allwet and the smiling Sharon babe's stupid story. Best (((GB))) evah!