Kid Rock supports Ryan at Michigan event! ( I dont think its the same event but it is Michigan)
British National Archives show a son was born to Obama Sr. in 1961 in Kenya http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2012/08/24/british-national-archives-show-a-son-was-born-to-obama-sr-in-1961-in-kenya/
That's because it's no joke:
British National Archives release birth registrations. 1 son born to obama Sr between 1961 and 1963. Who could that be?
Good joke. Too bad El Presidente and his henchmen don't think it's too funny and have made an issue of it.
What an aweswome speech by everyone! Ann really brought tears to my eyes. Ryan was unbelievable and Romney was equally great. I couldn't be happier to cast my vote for Romney / Ryan! Romney will be the next Reagan.... hey we can hope right?...lol! God Bless The USA and Common Sense Conservatives! We will save our country for the next generation!
Ryan said"We will not transform this nation into something that was never intended to be"
He should have said "We will not fundamentally transform this nation, we will defend it"
If everyone remembers when Obama said that he wanted to fundamentally transform this nation, nobody knew that what he wanted to do was to transform us into another european country and its our job to fight back because as Reagan once said as the government grows liberty shrinks.
I wasn't impressed that Mitt walked the "joke" back in his interview with Scott Pelley of CBS. He should have said, "Scott, I stand by my comment. Did your vaunted researches at CBS investigate the matter as Sherriff Joe has? Or did you just believe the President that his birth certificate was legitimate?" That's where Romney shows his weakness, in front of the media.
I think his birth certificate comment was a shot across the bough. He made a comment a few weeks back about him not getting into the gutter politics. I can't remember where I heard/saw it or his exact quote, but he was basically eluding to the fact that if they didn't get out of the gutter, he had places he could go.
So that's what all the fuss is about. The left is acting like Romney just ran over a child while driving drunk.
Obama has lived overseas for part of his life and was even a muslim. He refused to turn over his birth certificate and many of his other records, so the doubt was caused by Obama himself. When you lead a life of secrecy there are going to be doubts, so the left should stop crying about it.
Such inspiring speeches, these guys are tearing it up on the campaign trail. And what a cool lady Ann Romney is.
The truth hurts, Obama is a lost soul. I will feel bad for him and his messed up life, once he is out of mine.
Nan I hope you are being sarcastic about feeling bad for him. If you aren't, just remember that Obama doesn't give a rat's petard about America and what he is doing to tear her down - so, please don't feel sorry for him - he is a monster. If he were burning to death in a fire, I'd throw him a gas can. When he is out of our lives, his will be better than what it has been in our White House. He and his family will continue to live high on the hog (how appropriate) and they will never look back. We, on the other hand, will have to suffer through his failed policies and our children will suffer even more because of the debt he has accrued. Feel sorry for him???? NEVER.
I really would like the libtards to be outraged by the joke about the birth certificate it will force the libs to talk about their great leader and his place of birth.
Such insensitivity to the president. "No one has asked to see my legitimate birth certificate." ;-)
Edit: Nice to see the sisters enjoying the rally and joke. :-)
I don't see the big deal. It seemed like a natural thing to say. I don't think that means he's "enlisted himself in the birther movement." To me it just meant "there's no birther movement around me." If Obama wants to make cracks about Seamus the dog, I don't see how this is different. I think all the outrage is just liberals being whiny little pansies, which is totally normal. :-P
I thought it was hilarious... you know Obama would have cracked a joke about Romney's birth certificate if people questioned his...
Look at ALL those women! I guess they haven't gotten the memo about that War on Women. Or they have, and just like me and MANY other women don't believe it.
He cracks a joke about the b/c, what are we going to hear from McConnell and crew- "It's beneath the level of the candidate"?
When you talk to Michigan and America, Mitt, don't forget this:
General Motors is becoming China Motors
Read this article and spread it:
In 2008 I was calling, networking and emailing every paper and local station in Colorado to get them to run this story. Many of these coal towns and unions voted Obama.
The media in this country has allowed this to happen - intentionally.
It is good that the MSM will jump all over this. The more publicity brought to the fact that Obama has a dubious BC, a Connecticut SSN, and has his transcripts and passport(s) locked in a six foot thick impenetrable vault, the better it is for us.
We know that both he and Michelle were both disbarred as lawyers. I would like to know why.
Look this stuff up instead of believing anything and everything you hear.
It took me all of five minutes to find all of the "rumors" you listed and all of the "proof" for it and "proof" against it. I want real info. I don't wear a tin-foil hat and I need to make real informed decisions soon. So far, I have not heard one freaking thing from either side on how they will fix all this crap. im a dem and I listened to this whole speach because I want to know who I should vote for or if I need to change my voter affiliation. There is a lot of double-speak, rhetoric, insults and spin. And in there somewhere he gives us "5 things":
1. Energy Resources. good....this will help. Obama was investing in energy resources. just not the ones you want :) and he was investing my money. what money is romney using? the oil companies gonna do this without gov't help? I hoped BO would open up oil and coal but he didn't (it would have helped).
2. People have skills. Training Programs. Fix Schools. how? with what money if you cut spending...I have heard that education and student loans is one he would cut. Is this a lie? anywhere this is stated?
3. Trade that Works for America. crack down on china? really how? we are a completely different country. We cant make china regulate their factories, implement minimum wages, or even make better products. And are Americans going to stop buying chinese products? no. not during our current economy. I don't know what the solution is, but how is Mitt going to do this?? Give tax breaks to big businesses for doing business in US? we already do that and implement tarrifs on imports and its still cheaper to do business in other countries than the US. (also, but Brazil is ok?)
4. Get Entrepreneurs to spend money on new businesses. make them know we are going to handle our financial situation. cut deficit to 0? how? thats all he says on this? this is major!
5. Champion small business. (obama wants to raise tax on small business from 35 to 40% is spin. letting the tax-cuts expire would increase taxes on everyone. Obama wants to keep tax cuts for people under 250,000 which would cover most small businesses) By the way...What is Mitt's plan? get tax down so tax-cuts for all?, regulations up to date so cut regulations? remove cloud of obamacare? wait. there are a lot of good things in the ACA: the 80% rule, which would help small businesses. 96% of small businesses have fewer than 50 employees so they won't even be required to provide health insurance. If people have better access to healthcare, you probalby will have less people out sick because people will actually be able to afford to go to a doctor when they are sick instead of coming to work sick getting everyone else sick etc.
12 million jobs created. Is this number estimated? planned out somewhere?
problems: 1 in 6 in poverty. gap larger. banks getting bigger and bigger.
I am 1 of the ones you need to convince. I am not convinced. Please respond. I need to know.
Oh that was priceless. How about discussing Obama's college transcipts. I bet they are a joke too. Mr Choom is a dope and a fraud. Speaking of Obama frauds, how bout his fraudulent SS number and his fraudulent Selective Service number? Passport records?
Yeah Obama is about as transparent as murky water in a pond.
Clearly this other racist that jokes about birth certificates need to go...
President Obama Jokes About His Birth Certificate - 2012: http://youtu.be/T-J7hrwIHZ8
I think that was Kid Rock singing the exit tune "I Was Born Free". He's a Michigan son. He also had his own brand of beer for a while. I think it was called "Bad Ass" or something like that. It was clear rather than amber and they used to serve it at one of our favorite restaurants in Alpena.
Romney/Ryan are ahead in Michigan too, at last check. Michiganders unite! Defeat duh dingbats!
Hey... I'm only reporting the news there Rshillseven... but this just might be the only good thing to come out of Obama's White House. The ONLY good thing. But then again... I've not tasted it yet. Like all things promised by Obama... it's possibly not what it's cracked up to be.
White House Honey Ale
I wonder if Michelle's bees are unionized.
Kid Rock has been vocal about his support for Romney- and said when he wins, he's going to take him to task as far as rebuilding Detroit and all of Michigan.
They'd only tear it down again. What a hell-hole Detroit is. It's been run by democrats since waaaaaay back when. I wouldn't set foot in that sty.
Ann Arbor is another story altogether. Michigan is full of great small towns too. It's quite beautiful :-)
FYI: If you ever miss an event - and Scoop doesn't post it - go to Electad.com every single campaign event is there all the way back to the primaries.
for Romney's events http://electad.com/topics/mitt-romney-speeches/
Ryan's events http://electad.com/topics/paul-ryan-speeches/
Or from home page just select events...
Nuns supporting a Mormon....nice.
And those are some huge SS men!
Just a few observations....R and R had me at, "they're not obama". ;)