What would our forefathers, do? Oh, that's right they broke off from England and formed a new nation.
My Bible, Obama, Congress, and the Senate, doesn't fit together, but neither does the scotus and my Bible, so why am I'm not surprised?
tea party patriot
Up holding your oath of office, is for fools... right? no, these day's it stands for black and white filthy dirty liars.
The Czech Prime Minister said," Americans may be able to endure the destructive policies of 4 years of Obama, but can they survive the fools that put him into office in the first place." Only the truth can overcome the lies and deceptions presented by Obama and his administration. Steve King is hitting that message loud and clear.
Straight talkers like King, West, Rubio, Gowdy and others are starting to speak out with the common sense that defines the situation with the greatest clarity. We cannot expect to regain the freedoms infringed on by the liberal's overreach overnight. We need to take our country back, one RINO at a time. RINOs can never comprehend that without conservatives, they are the THIRD PARTY. The road to recovery is one step at a time.
For all the brain dead who accused President Bush of being a tyrant, would you kindly just jump off a cliff....put a mattress below if you must...
I watched an interview of a guy who monitors corruption in D.C. and seeks to expose it. He said that you don't make it into power positions unless they have something big on you. So, you have to be compromised before you get a pass. Apparently this is the culture in D.C. and most people there know it.
Obama deserves to be impeached or in jail, but it would require the speeker of the house to put it up for vote, or the AG to bring charges. I have found myself wondering what Obama has on Boehner.
Especially since Boehner always capitulates to what Obama wants wether O has the constitutional authority to or not.
Boehner is weak-willed and needs to be replaced.
I also now realize that the constitution allows the president to declare a national emergency which gives him the legal right to confiscate property and control every aspect of society. Since Obama declared a national emergency recently, he has the constitutional ability to shut down our entire system and bypass congress.
I might add that it appears that every president since 1933 has done the same. We have been in a constant state of emergency since then. This means that we do not have a constitutional government, and it is legal.
The problem is that the Congress is only 1/3 of the equation and the Senate, President and his Czars are ping ponging Congress back and forth making them ineffective.
See the actions and legislation of the Congress
VS Prez ( Executive orders)
You can also watch C-Span.
Steve King is OK...but in some ways...he is part of the problem. Time for him to do something else with his life.
If we had more people like Steve King, Allen West, we actually get obama out with impeachment, so many on both sides need to be voted out. Its shameful what they have done to this country.
And further, regulatory agencies are charged with establishing regulations based on legislation passed into law by Congress, not based on the edicts of a power-hungry control freak wanna-be a god president.
King obama....that's the title he wishes he had. But what the hey, he's acting like he's already King of the US. We can't take four more years of his arrogance and trashing of the US Constitution, or all will be lost and the nation will become a third-rate country under his arrogant rule.
It's not just about King obama but the idiot liberals that continue to vote for obama and his leftist minnions.
I read this article about KO's subjects that you might find interesting. Also, like many others, you migth want to copy, paste and distribute this information with the author's permission, of course.
20 Obvious Truths That Will Shock Liberals
By John Hawkins
1) The Founding Fathers were generally religious, gun-toting small government fanatics who were so far to the Right that they'd make Ann Coulter look like Jimmy Carter.
2) The greatest evil this country has ever committed isn't slavery; it's killing more than 50 million innocent children via abortion.
3) Conservatives are much more compassionate than liberals and all you have to do to prove it is look at all the studies showing that conservatives give more of their money to charity than liberals do.
4) When the Founding Fathers were actually around, there were official state religions and the Bible was used as a textbook in schools. The so-called "wall of separation between church and state" has absolutely nothing to do with the Constitution and everything to do with liberal hostility to Christianity.
5) The biggest problem with our economy today is Barack Obama. His demonization of successful people, his driving up gas prices, his regulatory overload and threats to increase taxes have terrified businesses into hunkering down, refusing to spend money, and declining to hire new people. Replacing him would do more than any government policy to spur economic growth.
6) Not only are conservatives more patriotic than liberals, but most American liberals "love" America in about the same way that a wife-beater loves his wife.
7) Out of every 100 cries of “Racism” you hear these days, 99 are motivated by nothing other than politics.
8) Anyone paying income taxes is certainly paying his “fair share" -- and then some -- compared to the people who pay nothing.
9) You don't have a "right" to anything that other people have to pay to provide for you.
10) If we can ask people to present an ID to buy alcohol, drive a car, or get on an airplane, then asking them to present identification to vote is a no-brainer.
11) There's absolutely nothing that the government does smarter, better, or more efficiently than the private market with roughly equivalent resources.
12) The biggest problem with education in this country is liberals. They fight vouchers, oppose merit pay, refuse to get rid of terrible teachers, and bend over backwards to keep poor kids trapped in failing schools.
13) Fascism, socialism, and communism are all left-wing movements that have considerably more in common with modern liberalism than modern conservatism.
14) The Democratic Party was behind slavery, the KKK, and Jim Crow laws. It was also the party of Margaret Sanger, George Wallace, and Bull Connor. It has ALWAYS been a racist party. Even today, white liberals support Affirmative Action and racial set-asides because they still believe black Americans are too inferior to go up against whites on an even playing field.
15) A man with good morals who falls short and becomes a hypocrite is still a far better man than a liberal who can never be called a hypocrite because he has no morals at all.
16) The most dire threat to America's future and prosperity in the last 150 years hasn't been the Nazis, the Soviets, or Al-Qaeda;, it's the spending and overreach of our own government.
17) Greed isn't someone wanting to keep more of what he earns; it's people demanding a greater share of money that someone else earns.
18) Most of the time in American politics, the liberal "victim" is really a bad guy who is absolutely delighted by the opportunity to pretend to be "offended."
19) Jesus Christ was not a conservative, a liberal, or a politician. He was also not a capitalist or a socialist. Still, you can say this: Jesus drew sharp lines about what's right and wrong, he wasn't tolerant of what the Bible categorizes as sinful behavior, and there's absolutely no question that he would adamantly oppose abortion and gay marriage.
20) When you demand that other people fund your sexual escapades by buying your contraception, your sex life becomes their business.
Zero is daring us to do ----- Impeachment!
(If it were a Republican doing this - The MSM would be carrying pitch forks)